- APMC™ results in Perak in improving pressure management and NRW reduction is substantial. Based on the average Minimum Night Flow (MNF) reduction after implementation of APMC™, the results achieve for all 50 sites in the first month after activation was more than the promised contractual MNF reduction value. In addition, the MNF reduction have been improving with the fine tuning of APMC™ sites. PWS will continue to work with local NRW contractor Millenia Aqua in the continuous improvement of pressure management in Perak.
- PWS attended the 2016 MWA (Malaysian Water Association) dinner with the first evener ‘black - tie’ event theme. Our managing director Mr. Fahmi and General Manager Mr. Desmond were part of the organising committee for the event. PWS was honoured with the gold sponsor award.
April 2016 : Premier Water Services (PWS) will be exhibiting in the Asia Water 2016 Exhibition at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC), on the 6th to 8th of April.
Come visit us at either:-
- Ranhill Water Services Booth
- Technolog U.K. Ltd Booth
- July 2015 : In conjunction with Ramadhan month, PWS has organized buka puasa event with all PWS staff in Johor Bahru, KL and Perak. The Buka Puasa was successfully held separately according to branch state to make it convenient to all staffs to attend. For JB state, it was held at Restoran Selera Senibong, while for Perak, at Restoran D’ Kampung Ipoh. For PWS HQ, the event has been held at Empire Hotel Subang, together with all the board of directors.
- July 2015 : PWS was awarded as the distributor of the year, globally, for 2014, in recognition of outstanding sales, customer support and market development by Technolog UK Co. Ltd.
- July 2015 : PWS will be supplying Regulo PRV Pressure regulator to WSO to help with pressure management under the state of Sabah.
- 23rd June 2015 : A training on SIEMENS product has been conducted to explain in detail the uses of SIEMENS meter to Syarikat Air Melaka Berhad (SAMB) staff. PWS has invited trainers from SIEMENS to conduct the training successfully. The training was held at Wisma Air, SAMB.
- 12th June 2015 : PWS Futsal Tournament has been organized by PWS which has been held at Sports Planet Subang, as a quarterly event to gather all PWS staff from Johor, Perak and KL. All staff was divided to 4 teams according to state and the tournament was won by PWS KL Team. This is part of the management effort for team building.
- 13th May 2015 : PWS has participated in World Water Day 2015 that was held at Dataran Tanjung Emas, Muar. The event was successfully organized by Syarikat Air Johor (SAJ) and was officiated by YB. DatukIR. Haji Hasni Bin Haji Mohammad, EXCO Kerja, Kemajuan Luar Bandar & Wilayah. Many activities has been held such as exhibition, explorace, talk on water system operation, and colouring contest for students. PWS has also sent a team to join the explorace.
- 22nd – 24th April 2015 : Participation in Water Malaysia 2015 Exhibition that took place at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC). PWS collaborated with Ranhill Utilities, Ranhill Water Services, Ranhill Water Technologies and Syarikat Air Johor exhibited under one pavilion to show to the market our huge range of technologies and services in the water industry. PWS also has presented a topic on ‘Data Logging and Pressure Control Equipment’ by Sales Engineer Mr Andy Ko Seng Yang during Water Technology Seminar in conjunction with Water Malaysia 2015.
- 16th February 2015 : In conjunction with Chinese New Year, Premier Water Services (PWS) had organized a Chinese New Year Lunch treat to all PWS and Premier Amalgamated management staff. The event was successfully held at Ti Chen Restaurant, Saujana Resort during lunch time.
- 8th January 2015 : PWS organized its 1st Annual Dinner on 8th January 2015, which took place at The Cruise Tasik Putrajaya. An “All White” was very well received by the staff and its guest including CEO of SAJ, Tuan Haji Abdul Wahab, GM of SAJ, Tuan Haji Elias and top management representatives of Ranhill Water Services. The event saw a total attendance of about 50 pax.
- Dec 2014 : Premier Water Services (PWS) has been awarded, through open tender, a project on Advance Pressure Management and Control (APMCTM) in the state of Perak covering 50 district monitoring zone (DMZ). The three year contract by Lembaga Air Perak (LAP) commence from 22nd December 2014 to 21st December 2017 and is aimed to manage the water pressure at the DMZs and reduce losses through Minimum Night Flow Reduction.
- 3rd – 4th Sept 2014 : Participation in Water Loss Asia Exhibition 2014 that will take place at The Royale Chulan Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. The event will be attended by local and international water players specializes in the Non Revenue Water industry. PWS will be having a booth to explain in details the benefits of APMC™ and products applicable to the NRW reduction approach. PWS will also be presenting a topic at the NRW Leadership Colloquium organized my Malaysia Water Association (MWA) entitled Sustainable Non Revenue Water Through Technology Advancement.
- 19th March 2014 : PWS and Technolog Ltd, UK has agreed in principal to appoint PWS as the sole distributor for all Technolog products. In conjunction with Asiawater 2014, a ceremony to sign Memorandum of Understanding was held at The Apartment, KLCC. The rebranding and network cocktail event for the MoU was attended and witnessed by our clients, water stake holders, regulatory bodies and both government and non government organization in the water industry
- 19th - 21st March 2014 : Participation of PWS in the largest water exhibition in the region, Asiawater 2014. PWS collaborated with Technolog Ltd, UK for the exhibition and has attracted more than 300 visitors to our booth. The event which takes place every 2 years is a platform for continuous sharing and networking for all the players in the water industry.
- 23rd - 25th April 2013 : Participation in Water Malaysia 2013. PWS will be having a booth to explain in details the benefits of APMC™. A paper entitled Advance Pressure Management and Control will be presented to delegates on the 24th April 2013.
- March 2013 : Continuation of Melaka Phase 2 upon the successful implementation of Advance Pressure Management & Control under Melaka Phase 1.
- March 2013 : Lembaga Air Perak (LAP) has engaged PWS to implement APMC™ under Perak Phase 1. This is a advance initiative from LAP to study the importance of Pressure Management in a holistic NRW program.
- February 2013 : PWS registers Advance Pressure Management and Control (APMC™) as a trademark. The trademark signifies the unique commitment by PWS on the services offered for Advance Pressure Management.
- Dec 2012 : JTJAD Johor - A technical paper will be presented on the Understanding of Advance Pressure Management and Control (APMC™). The objective of presentation is to create awareness and understanding on the strategies, benefits and savings made by APMC™. The paper will be presented on the 12th December 2012
- 3rd - 5th October 2012 : joint participation with Ranhill Water Services for Bangkok Water Loss Asia 2012 in presenting Advance Pressure Management and Control (APMC™) as a holistic approach for NRW Reduction.
- October 2012 : The award of contract to perform Advance Pressure Management and Control (APMC™) for SAJ Holdings under Johor Phase 2 after the successful implementation of Johor Phase 1.
- August 2012 : The award of contract to perform Advance Pressure Management and Control (APMC™) for Syarikat Air Melaka Berhad (SAMB) under Melaka Phase 1 Stage 1.